Saturday

Hooray!

Hooray! My GF1 got a new leather skin! It looks so retro style! I love it!


I also ordered a new adapter with aperture control for using my one-year old Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens with my GF1 so I will later use my favorite Lumix 20mm pancake lens.


I attached it with an adapter gently...


TA-DA! Great, oh great.


It really works. An aperture control can move. Nice. But I figured it out that I tried to switch from f/22 to f/1.8 *quickly*, the lock can sometimes loose. All I can do is to switch the aperture control *slowly carefully* so your lens shouldn't loose / fall. After I switched it many times gently for testing, it still works.


Okay! My GF1 looks quite handsome! I'm so happy to use my Nikkor 50mm lens again. GF1 is quite amazing and wonderful. You can use any lens (canon, leica, etc.) with GF1. Alright, I'm going to post my test shots!